Corporate partners provide crucial funding that allows A4WH to save the lives of mothers and babies.
Every year thousands of suffering women can have their lives restored through treatments that we take for advantage in our own country.
Benefits of sponsorship with A4WH include:
- 100% of donations and sponsorship funds assist women and babies in Nepal – no donated funds are used for administrative or other operational costs*
- Your business can position itself as a brand that takes the health of women and babies seriously
- There are a large variety of support choices
- Sponsorship packages are flexible
- Fundraising and volunteer activities exist for staff
- All donations are fully tax deductable
We’re dedicated to improving the appalling state of health of women and babies in Nepal
A4WH is a member of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
We use all sponsorship and donations efficiently; funds are directed to areas of highest need without siphoning of any contributions to ‘administrative costs’
All accounts are independently audited and transparent
- Contact us to develop ways you can partner with A4WH
- Help us build our Mothers and Babies Hospital in remote Nepal
- Sponsor our regular surgical treatment camps
- Tailor a package that suits your organisation
* One Australian company has elected to donate all of its annual profit to the administrative and organisational costs of A4WH. This company (Port Macquarie Ultrasound) is owned and operated by the founder of A4WH, Dr Ray Hodgson.